Is Your Home HEALTHY?
Is a clean home always a healthy home? Hidden under that sparkle and shine could be potentially harmful toxic chemicals. Many common laundry detergents, bathroom cleaners, air fresheners and even anti-bacterial soaps hide unseen and undisclosed dangers.
150 chemicals commonly found in homes are linked to allergies, birth defects, cancer and psychological abnormalities.
Which products are safe and which are harmful?
Consider these points:
- 62 toxic chemicals are in the average home.
- Over 72,000 synthetic chemicals have been produced since WWII.
- Toxic chemicals in household cleaners are 3 times more likely to cause cancer than outside air.
- Over 3 million poisonings are reported each year and the NUMBER 1 cause of poisoning of children.
- Bleach is linked to the rising rates of breast cancer in women, reproductive problems in men and behavioral problems in children.
What can we do to eliminate toxins in our homes while still maintaining a clean home and body?
WHAT IF you could shop from home for all natural, highly effective and safe home and personal care items AND save money?
That is the question that lead me to discover a highly respected U.S. based company that specializes in helping families eliminate harmful toxins in their homes for good. We produce over 350 exceptional everyday items all designed to replace and outperform the common household and personal care products that are potential dangers to our health.
Are you interested in a creating a safer, healthier home for your family and pets? Give me a call and I will show you how.
Heathty Living Starts At Home