Most emergency plumbing problems cost between $200.00 – $2000.00 and can be avoided | McDowell Mountain Ranch | Plumbing
Most emergency plumbing problems cost between $200.00 – $2000.00 and can be avoided
- That the average unexpected plumbing repair can cost anywhere from $200.00 – $2000.00?
- That six out of ten homeowners have plumbing problems that they are not even aware of?
- That costly plumbing repairs can be avoided?
- That most plumbing companies prey on your emergency calls and look forward to charging you high prices for minor repairs due to the fact that you need it fixed right now?
- That most plumbing companies charge anywhere from $75.00 – $200.00 just to knock on your door for an emergency call?
- That annual routine plumbing maintenance inspections can greatly avoid unexpected costly repair to your homes’ plumbing?
Schedule Your Complete Home Plumbing Inspection Today For Just $29.95
We will come to your home and:
- Flush your water heater of hard water sediment
- Check water heater for operational defects
- Check emergency shut-off to water heater
- Check temp and pressure relief valve to water heater
- Check wiring, t-stats, burners and elements to water heater
- Check meter to home
- Check emergency main shut off to home
- Check all exterior hose bibs
- Check faucets throughout home
- Angle stops and supply lines
- Check toilets. b) jetter flow rate b) fill valve c) flush valve and seal d) tank to bowl seal e) wax seal and floor mount
- Shower valves
- Washer box and supply lines
Total Inspection Value $198.00
big J Plumbing